STURT, 9 Greenock Drive
$435k - $455k
Brand new & ready for you!
Please contact Josh Morrison or Melissa Brennan for more details.
A fantastic opportunity to secure the last of three architecturally designed and custom built Torrens Titled courtyard homes with everything ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Featuring two bedrooms plus a light filled study situated to the front of the home, master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite & bedroom two fitted with a built in robe and adjacent the family bathroom. Single garage with secure internal access.
Other features include:
- 9ft ceiling height.
- LED downlights.
- Porcelain floor tiles.
- Quality carpets fitted to all bedrooms.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Security system.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and Built in or Walk in robe.
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with Built in robes.
- Dishwasher & quality stainless steel appliances.
- Tiled alfresco area.
- Panel lift garage door with internal access.
- Landscaped gardens to front & rear of property including fencing, paving, clothes line, letterbox, rain water tank & external gas point.
All of this and plenty more situated in a fantastic location, close to quality schools such as Westminster, Marion Shopping Centre and various public transport options - all with the convenience of being a stones throw to the beach and 20 minutes to the city.
First home buyers can take advantage of government concessions available (t&c apply).
For more information or to register your interest please contact Josh Morrison 0432 306 842. or Melissa Brennan 0413 299 891(RLA222182)
DISCLAIMER: Please note, the photos are for illustration purposes only and should be used as a guide only and subject to change
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Land Area : 255 sqM
Building Area : 148 sqM