HACKHAM, 8 Torrens Avenue
$375k - $385k
Looking for a granny flat/ teenagers retreat???
There are currently no inspection times for this property.
This delightful 4 bedroom renovated and extended home is situated in a popular location close to local shopping, schools and public transport. Set in a quiet and sought-after street, is this substantial brick family home set on a generous allotment of 779 m2 approx. This house is perfect for those not wanting to compromise on size, space and location for price. Come summer, your outdoor undercover entertaining area is very inviting and spacious - even a patch of lawn for the kids and pets to play!
There are 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins and a study.
• Walk everywhere! Shops, bars, cafs and transport all at your fingertips
• Cosy granny flat/ rumpus or teenagers retreat which is fully self-contained boasting its own bed room, bathroom and kitchenette. Also has its own access and single undercover carport.
• Large windows allow for a lot of natural light
• Stylishly renovated kitchen with great storage & stainless-steel appliances
• Ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans will keep you cool in your master bedroom
• Includes 4 cosy bedrooms
• Functional bathroom with gas hot water
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens around the home
• Save on energy bills with installed solar panels
• Bright and cosy lounge
This property is certainly unique and warrants an inspection. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Disclaimer: All floor plans, photos and text are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to be part of any contract. All measurements are approximate and details intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Land Area : 779 sqM