O'HALLORAN HILL, 4 Deepdene Crescent
something for everyone
There are currently no inspection times for this property.
Situated in the beautiful, sought after, established suburb of O'Halloran Hill, on 780sqm, this five-bedroom family home has room for everyone! Just a short drive to local shops and cafes, as well just around the corner from public transport, not far from Flinders Medical Centre, Flinders University and the Marion Shopping Centre, this home will tick so many boxes.
Down a couple of stairs, you walk into the family living room. This is a lovely room with plenty of natural light from the large windows overlooking the backyard. This living room seamlessly leads through to the dining and kitchen area yet can be separated with sliding doors. The dining room is a great size, and boasts three large floor to ceiling new storage cupboards.
Renovated recently, the current owner has made additional improvements to the kitchen including all new Smeg appliances (electric oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher). New drinking water filter system and new mixer tap. Boasting ample cupboard and bench space, as well as a built in pantry, the kitchen is a fantastic hub as it overlooks the dining room and second living room.
Outside, there is so much on offer! 12 solar panels (3KW), an undercover, paved pergola, double gate access to the backyard through the carport as well as side gate access, 3 entry sensor flood lights, power points in BBQ/pergola area, garden beds, plenty of lawn area, garden shed and a 5m x 3m powered, concrete floor shed.
- Nectre wood fireplace
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- New Ceiling fans and light fittings throughout
- Two TV aerial points
- Main bathroom has separate toilet in laundry
- Fifth bedroom (or home office) with external access
- Master bedroom with 2 built in wardrobes, ensuite and parents retreat
- New decked stairs and new glass sliding door with security screen (termimesh) leading to the outside entertaining area
- Freshly painted throughout
- Two separate gas instantaneous hot water systems one for ensuite and new system for main house
- All new Smeg appliances (dishwasher, gas stove top, electric oven) and new mixer tap and filtered water system under the sink
- Lockable pet door in laundry
All floorplans, photos and text are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to be part of any contract. All measurements are approximate and details intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
0404 003 283
Land Area : 784 sqM
Building Area : 156 sqM